This blog originally started out as a way for me to keep in touch with friends and family once we moved. But in 2010, I started a business, Red Letter Paper Company, designing and selling Christian cards with a modern edge. And after attempting to keep two blogs going at once, this one and one for the biz, I've decided to consolidate. So if you're here to read about the cards, you'll find a bit about my life too. If you're here to read about my life, you're gonna run into some stuff about the cards. I hope in the end, the result will be a complete view of who I am: Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Editor. Designer. Ice cream lover. Saved by grace. Making Christian cards with a modern edge.
Welcome to Little Peach, Big Apple.
A little more about me and us and stuff...1. I always have been and probably always will be a night owl.
2. I don't have a Southern accent. (Seriously. I'm not even in denial.)
3. My husband and I live in a shoebox-sized apartment with our 75-pound black German shepherd, Thunder.
4. My cards have been featured by Entrepreneur Magazine.
5. Yes, my hair color and curl is all natural.6. My favorite food is chicken fingers. Trying to grow out of this phase...
7. I'm a Mac.
8. I have performed at St. Martin-in-the-Fields in London.
9. My husband and I met online, but not in a place that had anything to do with dating or romance.
10. I love chick flicks.