Thursday, February 26, 2009

The view (and I don't mean the TV show)

So far so good in the new apartment. Last night I took a nice, long shower and had hot water the whole time! It's been at least a year if not more since I had that, so it was awesome. And we've already done a few loads of laundry in our very own washer and dryer. And did you know there's no 13th floor in this building? A lot of buildings are like that and I was curious so I checked the buttons in the elevat...

What? Huh? Shut up and post photos already? Oh alright. Sheesh. Picky picky.

Nighttime (basically panning from left to right). I don't think the pictures do it justice. I love the view at night. That little white triangle is the Empire State Building...





Daytime







The windows are kinda dirty on the outside, so I couldn't do much about that. I'll take photos of the inside once we get a few more boxes out of the middle of the floor...

Enjoy my view, and feel free to come see it for yourselves. Visitors welcome.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh!! That is sooo lovely! And I'm so happy that you have lasting hot water and a W&D. Yay!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you, going from looking at a brick wall to your new tremendous view! Can't wait to see it for myself, but first, can't wait to see you and Scott here!

Mom

Senegal Daily said...

Wow. I can't even imagine having that view from our apartment. That's so cool. Enjoy it every day for the rest of us!

Jean said...

Testing 123

Meaghan said...

I absolutely LOVE the view! You'll get a nice glow from the city in your windows at night. Is it noisy or are you so high up that it muffles the noise?

Thanks for coming to see us! It was SO great to see you and your mom. Sorry the kiddo wasn't up for visiting...

Can't wait to see photos of the inside.