1. Once you turn the cold water into hot water, you're not getting it cold again.
2. Hair dries really fast.
|Do not touch|
3. Entering Millie's Pancake Haus lowers the median age significantly.
|Sedona at sunset|
4. If you're waiting for a left turn arrow, it won't happen till after the people who are going straight.
|In the foothills|
5. Flash flooding is no joke.
6. Palm trees are not just for the beach.
7. Every time I see the word desert, I think dessert.
8. The Metro is something you ride, not something you publish.
|It was storming on our way to Sedona, but never on us. If you click on this photo to enlarge, you can see the rain coming down.|
9. Arizona is greener than you'd think.
10. Dust storms are no joke. Of course, we were in the middle of the biggest one Phoenix has seen in decades.
|Truck in the parking lot after the storm|
11. Sunscreen is a way of life.
12. A Camaro is the car to have, apparently.
|Sunset in Sedona|
|Sunset from the hotel|
14. You can walk down the sidewalk without breathing in cigarette smoke.
15. There is a mountain view anywhere you turn.
16. The food can, in fact, give New York a run for its money. (Seriously. So good. So cheap.)
|Grilled ham and cheese covered in Gruyere|