Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back to the drawing board

So after an email this morning from the guy we were pretty sure we were renting an apartment from, it's back to the drawing board. Apparently he wants to sell the unit instead of renting it. So, bummer. Scott has another appointment tomorrow for another place that's only a 2-month sublet, but that would at least get us up there for the time being. I'm sure it'd be easier to find something when you're actually in the area and not 100 miles away. So fingers crossed for that one. We're really feeling the pressure to get up there and we have to be out of our apartment on March 10, so if we don't find something soon, we'll be jobless and homeless. Yay! I'm having trouble processing why it's been so hard to find a place if God wants/gave us the opportunity to go. What's the deal? I don't know. But I'm sure eventually I'll look back and have learned a lesson or seen a blessing from it all. At least I better.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Excited to see that you're blogging! Is it ok with you if I link to your blog from mine? www.thatweirdgrrl07.blogspot.com

Meaghan said...

Whatever happens, it will happen right on time!