Monday, December 29, 2008

Catching up, Part II

Scott's parents came to visit us last week, and so we made Trip #2 to the Rockefeller Christmas tree, and this time we got to see the ice skating rink too. We also slowed down for a few of the window displays lining the streets at this time of year. I've enjoyed New York at Christmas, I'll be sad to see it all go.

Scott's parents at the tree


Us at the tree




The tree and the statue at Rockefeller Center


The ice rink (that speck in the middle is a little kid who was having trouble keeping his feet under him).


Saks Fifth Avenue and St. Patrick's Cathedral


The flagship Macy's


And its window displays





It was nice to have them come visit. And thankfully, our second trip to Rockefeller was much less crowded.

2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

My brother and his wife were at Rockefeller Center over the holidays. Did you see them?

Just kidding. (That's kind of like when people ask me if I know their friend in Africa - which I get A LOT.)

Great pictures! What kind of camera do you have?

Anonymous said...

Is this where I make my reservation for Christmas in New York City next year?

Love, Mom