Friday, October 22, 2010

All treat, no trick

I am a firm believer that when you find something that makes you feel beautiful and sexy, you should act on it. Because we don't feel that way about ourselves often enough. Or at least I don't. So whether it's an $80 bra (and that was the cheaper one!) or a $130 haircut, sometimes you just have to go for it. (If you're lucky, sometimes it's a $10 shirt). It's easy to let cost get in the way of feeling amazing. Granted, none of us can just run out and buy whatever we want that makes us feel good whenever we want it. But, you know, occasionally, I think it's absolutely necessary.

If you don't mind, I'll not share the bra. But here's the haircut!



It's pretty windy today, so I had the girl at the desk at the salon snap one with my iPhone before I walked out the door.





3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Amazing. You are beautiful - and that hair. Totally worth whatever you paid for it.

Scott's a lucky man :)

Meaghan said...

Kari said it! You have some great hair that surrounds a beautiful face - might as well show it off and spend the money to make sure it always looks like that :)

Jean said...

Where'd you get that pretty curly red hair? The new haircut looks really pretty.