Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Big Bag Theory, Part II

I did it! I carried the bag today. And it wasn't so bad! Although the side did get hot while I was walking in the sun. And I'm sure I'll collect more things to put in it, but right now it falls over when I put it down. Nobody said anything about it, so I guess it looked fairly natural. Although I was very conscious of carrying it. That and I wore a skirt today, which if you know me is not something I do often. So I was very girly today. I was going to take a picture of me leaving for work today with it, but I was seriously running out the door to catch the train. But I lived through my first day with Big Red. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship together.

Oh, and THANKS to everyone who responded with your thoughts on Big Red! You guys convinced me to keep it, AND you set a new record for comments on my blog! NINE! Wheee!

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

Glad you decided to keep it! Wow, a skirt? Really? I haven't seen you in a skirt in a LONG time! I'm sure you looked beautiful!

Jean said...

from blue jeans and backpacks to skirts and a sophisticated red carry bag - you're becoming citified!

ia said...

Congratulations on carrying the red bag! I think it's adorable too. By the way, you are an awesome blogger. Your entries are fun and pithy.

Janice said...

I love the new bag!!! I remember the little purse you carried in Salisbury. I'm glad you upgraded! : )