Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Eat, sleep, baseball

The last few weeks have been just chock full o' playoffs and World Series funness that have pretty much meant I was either at work or sleeping. As a result, I haven't had much exciting to blog about. I still don't. But I thought you might like to know I haven't given up LPBA. Once the World Series has worn off, I'm sure I'll be back with much more exciting things to share.

Although I have to say, I'm kinda pulling for the Phillies. I don't really have a baseball allegiance outside a half-hearted attempt for the Braves or the Mets (by marriage). But I kinda had to root for them last year, since I was in Philly and all, and I really just don't like the Yankees' arrogant attitude. So, even if that means two more games, I hope the Phillies can pull it out.

And speaking of work or sleeping, I've done a lot more of one today than the other. I think it's about time.

2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Hmm... When did you learn Greek? World Series... Baseball... what's a Phillie?

Glad you enjoy it!

Kate Borders said...

Loved Kari's comment :)

So...when we finally get to hang out I look forward to hearing more about your job and how Wall Street interacts with the World Series! Almost all the men in my family are Yankees fans...minus my husband who could care less about baseball and my brother who is die-hard Mets.

I grew up as Philly's fan...haven't really paid attention in the last 10 years. Think I might get beat up around here for being something other than a Yankee's fan :)